|Hunter Players Guide|
|Authors||Philippe Boulle, Carl Bowen, Ann Braidwood, Deird’Re M. Brooks, Ken Cliffe, Tim Dedopulos, Michael Lee, Michael Mearls, Joshua Mosqueira, Sean Riley and Adam Tinworth|
|Devil's Advocate:||Michael Lee|
|Hunter Roster Manager:||John Meehan|
|Art Director:||Pauline Benney|
|Layout and Typesetting by:||Pauline Benney|
|Interior Art:||Jason Alexander, Andrew Bates, Maria Cabardo, Steve Ellis, Larry MacDougal, Rik Martin and Brad Rigney|
|Front Cover Art by:||Glenn Fabry|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||May 15, 2001|
|Publication #:||WW 08120|
|Price:|| $14.99 PDF
Hunter: The Reckoning Players Guide is a sourcebook for Hunter: The Reckoning.
- Do Not Go Gentle...
- Now that your hunter knows the truth about the World of Darkness - that monsters lurk in the shadows, prey upon helpless victims and oppress humanity - he goes well armed into the night. Finally, the predator will know what it means to be prey.
- Into That Dark Night
- Now, you as a player can go well armed into your Hunter games.
- The Hunter Players Guide is an essential resource that offers all kinds of new rules, options, advice and tricks to bring to bear in the struggle against the supernatural. whether your character intends to bring monsters back into the human fold or destroy them with extreme prejudice. It's time to take back the night.
Prologue: Lonely HomeEdit
The Lost: HermitEdit
The Lost: WaywardEdit
Chapter 1: BystandersEdit
Guidance and rules for playing bystanders.
Chapter 2: Rules of EngagementEdit
New rules for character creation
- Customizing Character Creation
- Gaining Edges: New Roads
- A Question of Faith
Chapter 3: New TraitsEdit
- Merits & Flaws
- Background Makes the Hunter
Chapter 4: The Measure of HumanityEdit
Articles on expanding character identity
- Changing Creeds
- Hunters' Triggers
- Normal People in Abnormal Times
- The Hunter's Life
Chapter 5: Make Your Own FateEdit
Articles on player contribution to the story
- Hunting Alone
- Law and Order
- Working Together
- Monsters In Our Lives
- Children as Hunters
This book contains short introductions to the Hermit and Wayward Creeds, as the corresponding Creed books had not yet been released.
| Previous book:|| Game books|
Hunter: The Reckoning books
| Next book:|