This page has been identified as lacking essential detail, and as such needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.
|Authors:||Satyros Phil Brucato|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Direction:||Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Design:||Charles A. Wright|
|Interior Art:||Aaron Acevedo, Michael Gaydos, Jeff "El Jeffe" Holt, Lawrence van der Merwe, Andrew Trabbold|
|Cover art:||Andrew Trabbold|
Very Special Thanks:
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 30, 2015|
|Price:|| Print: $24.99|
How Do You DO That? is a supplement to Mage: The Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition that goes into greater detail about Mage's magic system. It breaks down the system mechanically and provides detailed examples for how to achieve particular kinds of effects.
From the Onyx Path Publishing catalog:
- A Practical Guide
- Mage: The Ascension's flexible and ambitious Sphere system has provided many questions and debates for over 20 years. Here, now, in this book, we answer the eternal question How Do You DO That? with hundreds of reality-altering feats – puppetry and possession, elemental command, martial arts prowess, illusions, and far, far more – all presented in simple, casual, and quite often profane English.
- For Metaphysical Mastery
- Unlike any previous Mage sourcebook, How Do You DO That? strips away the series' trademark ambiguities and deals straight-up with the raw rule systems behind Mage's magick rules. Dividing a multitude of uncanny feats into 10 general categories, this book features rules for…
- Conjuration & Transformation
- Elemental Mastery
- Energy Work
- Enhanced Perceptions
- Martial Arts
- Mystic Travel
- Summoning, Binding, Bargaining & Warding
- Time Distortion & Travel
- Uncanny Influence
- Sphere magick will never be quite the same again...
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|