- For the House of the Order of Hermes, see House Tremere
- 1 Summary
- 2 Contents
- 2.1 Prelude: An Intruder's Progress
- 2.2 Introduction: A House in Spite of Itself
- 2.3 Chapter One: An Ancient Rot
- 2.4 Chapter Two: A Faraway Citadel
- 2.5 Chapter Three: A House Divided
- 2.6 Chapter Four: The Belly of the Beast
- 2.7 Chapter Five: Those Damned and Soon To Be
- 2.8 Chapter Six: Secrets of the Workshops
- 2.9 Chapter Seven: Shadows of Ceoris
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Characters
- 6 Terminology
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Throw Open the Gates of Ceoris
- High in the Transylvanian Alps sits Ceoris, the home of Tremere and his Usurpers. From its battlements they plot against magi and Cainites alike, send their Gargoyle slaves against the Tzimisce, and increase their power nightly. One of the most secret and protected places in the Cainite world, Ceoris shelters Tremere himself as well as the most powerful and ambitious of his clan.
- And Tremble at the Secrets Revealed
- House of Tremere is a complete handbook to Ceoris, the head chantry of House and Clan Tremere in Vampire: The Dark Ages. It includes a complete cast of characters and a detailed guide to this massive fortress on the front lines of the war with the Tzimisce. Learn the secret agenda behind the Usurpers plans, see the spawning pits of the twisted Gargoyles, and play your part in the fate of all Cainites.
Prelude: An Intruder's Progress
A tough spy searching for his friend in Ceoris is captured by the Tremere.
Introduction: A House in Spite of Itself
The basics of Ceoris, including its location, who lives there, and who was once allied with those within.
Chapter One: An Ancient Rot
From its consecrating ritual in 980, Ceoris has been a site of horror and depravity.
Chapter Two: A Faraway Citadel
Getting to Ceoris is not easy. Getting into Ceoris...pretty much impossible.
Chapter Three: A House Divided
The beings that dwell within Ceoris, including the Blood Masters, the True Apprentices, and the mortal mages.
Chapter Four: The Belly of the Beast
The grounds of Ceoris, the atmosphere, and the activities within.
Chapter Five: Those Damned and Soon To Be
Notes on the rivalries within Ceoris, and information on the Cainites, mages, mortals, and ghouls found within.
Chapter Six: Secrets of the Workshops
New Thaumaturgy rituals developed at Ceoris, as well as special humors that enhance the Gargoyles within. Also information on the Road of Service (Via Servilis), and the frightening new beings the Tremere have accidentally (or intentionally) created.
Chapter Seven: Shadows of Ceoris
The influence of Ceoris' work in other places around the world.
"The end is not near...it's here."
- Root of All - a spiritual being with a demonic nature reminiscent of Kupala
- Stars Above - a spiritual being reminiscent of the murdered Saulot
- Tremere - the clan founder, who found himself at Ceoris a number of times
- Goratrix - the first Lord of Ceoris
- Etrius - a childe of Tremere who serves as the current Lord of Ceoris
- Dauud - a Setite sorcerer who worked with the clan
- Jean Entende - an early initiate of Clan Tremere
- Giacomo Giuccardini - Lasombra envoy to the Tremere
Vampire: The Dark Ages books