|Author:||Joseph D. Carriker and Rhiannon Louve|
|Managing Editor:||Andrew Bates|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Kieran Yanner|
|Cover Artist:||Steve Ellis|
|Interior Artists:||John Bridges, David Day, Cris Keefe and Kieran Yanner|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Matt Milberger and Kieran Yanner|
|Imprint:||Sword and Sorcery Studios|
|Publication Date:||February 3, 2003|
|Product code:||WW 08323|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-58846-166-1|
Hornsaw: Forest of Blood is a sourcebook for the Scarred Lands d20 setting.
- A Wood Awash in Blood
- A sourcebook for any fantasy campaign, both the Scarred Lands and elsewhere.
- Mormo, Lady of Serpents, was defeated at the height of the Divine War. Her body was ripped apart, her foul blood and flesh raining down upon the peaceful Broadreach Forest. Today, that once idyllic place is known as the Hornsaw, a place of horror where monstrous titanspawn lurk and the followers of Mormo seek to recover and restore her dismembered body.
- Yet hope has returned to the forest. Long absent, the Broadreach elves now strive to reclaim their lost lands and drive out the titanspawn. Though few, the desire for vengeance and redemption burns bright in their elven hearts. So begins the struggle for the Hornsaw's soul — which valorous adventurers may influence, for good or ill.
- Walk the hidden paths of the Hornsaw, but be sure to have the sword or spell at the ready.
- This Sword & Sorcery™ book is published under the Open Game License and is 100% compatible with 3rd Edition rules and the d20 System.
Chapter One: History of the HornsawEdit
Chapter Two: The LandEdit
Chapter Three: The PeopleEdit
Chapter Four: Secrets of the ForestEdit
Chapter Five: Adventures in the HornsawEdit
Appendix: Monsters of the ForestEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Scarred Lands books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.