Note that all Spectres are part of the Hive-Mind, but only those with the abilities listed below can manipulate the mind for knowledge and communication.
- Distress Signal: A Spectre can send out a cry of alarm through the Hive-Mind.
- Silent Whispers: A Spectre can telepathically send a message to another Spectre in sight.
- Distant Whispers: This allows two Spectres to freely communicate with each other telepathically.
- Recall the Known: A Spectre may access information they previously knew from the Hive-Mind.
- Recall the Unknown: A Spectre may access any thoughts or memories available to the Hive-Mind.
- Racial Memory: The Spectre can now draw from any source of information within the Hive-Mind, including Arcanoi knowledge.
- Distant Whispers: This version allows two Striplings from the same pack to freely communicate with each other telepathically.
- Tribal Commune: A Spectre can communicate directly with others in their pack. This ability is associated with Striplings.
- Broadcast: A Spectre can project their ideas for a short range.
- Hive Awareness: A Spectre becomes especially sensitive to details being transmitted through the Hive-Mind.
- Taming the Beast: A Spectre can tame animal-type Spectres such as kuei.
- Bid: A Spectre can give an exact command to another Spectre that must be followed.
- Collective Oracle: A Spectre can access and consult the Hive-Mind for advice.
- Pack Wisdom: A Stripling can act through the bodies of their pack mates.
- Compel: A powerful Spectre can project their will onto the Spectres around them.
- Unity of Being: A Spectre can temporarily sever themselves from the Hive-Mind.
The Great 13: