|Written by:||Allen Varney, John R. Robey, Brian Campbell, Phil Brucato, Wayne Peacock, Kevin A. Murphy, Phil Brucato, Deena McKinney|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Cynthia Summers|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Lawrence Snelly, Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||John Cobb, Daryll Elliott, Scott Johnson, Dan Smith, Andrew Trabbold, Lawrence Allen Williams|
|Back Cover Art:||Alex Shiekman|
|Front Cover Art:||Mark Jackson|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Kathleen Ryan, Aileen E. Miles|
Special Thanks to:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04301|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-402-9|
Hidden Lore is a sourcebook for Mage: The Ascension Second Edition.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- From our Archives... to your table: a pack of mystick goodies.
- A Storyteller's work is never done. A few helpful charts, secrets and reference sheets, however, can make his (or her) life a whole lot easier.
- Hidden Lore contains a host of helpful hints and useful magicks, including:
Chapter One: LoreEdit
Chapter Two: Shadows in the RainEdit
Chapter Three: Storyteller GoodiesEdit
Chapter Four: HandoutsEdit
- "A Parting Howl" on the credits page notes that White Wolf has just moved to a new building:
- 735 Park North Blvd.
- Suite 128
- Atlanta, GA 30021
- Also noted is that Bill Bridges, developer and co-creator of Werewolf: The Apocalypse, had left to join HDI, while Danny Landers had left to pursue his masters degree. They were replaced by former editor Ethan Skemp and Kim Pullen, respectively.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|