- 1 Summary
- 1.1 Legends of the Garou: An Inauspicious Burial
- 1.2 Introduction: The Changing Phantoms
- 1.3 Chapter One: Lands of the Emerald Mother
- 1.4 Chapter Two: The Tapestry
- 1.5 Chapter Three: Lords of the Beast Courts
- 1.6 Chapter Four: Weapons and Antagonists
- 1.7 Chapter Five: The Nine-Tails
- 1.8 Chapter Six: Birth of the Youngest
- 1.9 Chapter Seven: The Courtly Dance
- 1.10 Chapter Eight: Opening of the Eyes
- 1.11 Appendix: Nobles Among Nobles
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Characters
- 5 Terminology
- 6 References
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Courts of the Beasts
- My cousin, you seem confused. Did you truly expect that our ways would be as your own? Did you think that we fight your battles against this Wyrm? Cousin, you have much to learn. Perhaps we shall share our wisdom and ways with you. Then again, perhaps not.
- One with Gaia, but a World Apart
- If you want to see how the Changing Breeds are different in the East this is your book. Hengeyokai examines the shapeshifters of the East, describing their unique cultures and secret magics. Learn how the Tengu differ from their Western Corax brethren and how they view the face of the Eastern Umbra. What's more, the secrets of the elusive Kitsune werefoxes are fully revealed here, making this a complete Changing Breed book, as well! Do you really want to miss this one?
Legends of the Garou: An Inauspicious Burial
A story that involves a Stargazer coming to the Middle Kingom to bury his master as he encounters a Wave Sentai of Hengeyokai who are to meet a Wu of Kuei-jin. Sadly, the Stargazer became involved in something he was not expecting.
Introduction: The Changing Phantoms
Chapter One: Lands of the Emerald Mother
Chapter Two: The Tapestry
Chapter Three: Lords of the Beast Courts
This chapter gives details on the Hengeyokai that roam the Middle Kingdom, be they of the Beast Courts, or servants of their own masters and litanies. Details are provided for the Hakken (werewolves), Khan (weretigers), Kumo (werespiders), Nezumi (wererats), Nagah (wereserpents), Tengu (wereravens) and Zhong Lung (weredragons).
Chapter Four: Weapons and Antagonists
Chapter Five: The Nine-Tails
This goes into full details on the Kitsune, the wayward 'new' members of the Beast Courts and those who follow their own way. Character Creation, list of Gifts are also listed here.
Chapter Six: Birth of the Youngest
Chapter Seven: The Courtly Dance
Chapter Eight: Opening of the Eyes
Appendix: Nobles Among Nobles
Age of the Dawning, Age of Legend, Age of Shadows, Age of Sorrow, Age of the Ten Thousand Things, Age of Testing, Bakemono, Fist, Hakken, Hengeyokai, Ju-Fu, Khan, Kitsune, Kumo, Lantern, Leaf, Mirror, Nagah, Nezumi, Pillar, Same-Bito, Tengu, Zhong Lung
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books