From the White Wolf Catalogue:
- Waking from centuries of slumber, the Gurahl — the werebears — rise again.
- Some aid the Garou from the shadows. Others exact vengeance on werewolves for ancient slights. Now players can become these gentle and ferocious, strong and unyielding creatures. Gurahl allows you to create a werebear character of your own — and to join in the final struggle against the forces of Apocalypse.
- But are the Gurahl too late?
Introduction: The Journey of Ursa MinorEdit
An introduction into the themes of the book.
Chapter One: The Dance of CenturiesEdit
Chapter Two: Painted FacesEdit
The social divisions among the Gurahl, including their tribes, auspices and breeding habits.
Chapter Three: Song of MakingEdit
Advice on how to create a Gurahl character.
Appendix One: Children of the BearEdit
Prominent characters from Gurahl lore.
Appendix Two: Stories for the TellingEdit
Advice on how to run a chronicle focused on the Gurahl.
- The Most Ancient of Bears , a legendary Gurahl rumored to be the oldest one in existence
- Arturus, the Bear-King
- Ursula Berensen, former partisan fighter in Poland during World War II
- Hezekiah Blake, surviving hero from the Savage West
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|