The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Book One: These Hallowed Halls
- 1.3 Book Two: That Sacred Vault: The Guildhalls Storyteller’s Companion
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Characters
- 4 References
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- When you come to this guildhall, you come to learn the value of value.
- We walk in the flesh divine. Born of gold, we stride among the basest metals of man, learning the unfixed worth of each thing… apprehending the Dedwen of the living world.
- We do this not merely for our Judge, nor even for the greater glory of the gods, but to manifest the unutterable greatness that is our birthright, burden, and ultimate borne.
- To this guildhall, one comes not to learn the oldest rites of burial, nor the latest sacred scrawl, but to learn and then embody the great lesson of greatness—to live inside the reality that binds all things, great or small, of value:
Greatness is worth.
- — Merew-Tjaw, the Anointed One
- This book includes:
- A look inside the secret traditions and structures of the five Arisen guilds, from the shadowy envoys of the Maa-Kep to the forbidden arts of the First Prophets among the priests of Irem.
- A host of new mechanics options, including dozens of new Affinities and Utterances, as well as systems for adjudicating changes in guild status and a new sub-type of khat-based ritual magic.
Book One: These Hallowed Halls
Chapter One: The Masters of the Servants
Chapter Two: Faces of Gold, Fists of Bronze
Chapter Three: To Write Upon Eternity
Chapter Four: The Chorus of the Verse
Chapter Five: Builders of Destiny
Book Two: That Sacred Vault: The Guildhalls Storyteller’s Companion
Chapter Six: Keys to the Chamber
Chapter Seven: Beyond the Door
Chapter Eight: Crucible of Fate — The Avarice Chronicle (Part I)
Mummy: The Curse books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.