|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles, Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||Richard Clark, Henry Higgenbotham, Andrew Ritchie, E. Allen Smith|
|Cover Art:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout & Typesetting||Kathleen A. McCaskill|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-662-5|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Where Do Dreams Go When They Die?
- "So, little dead man, have you come to join our masque? Welcome to the play that never ends, the dream that dreams itself through eternity. Once upon a time, I though that Life was Art and Art was Life. Now I know better. And you will too." — Malaika Singleton, Night Angel of Philadelphia
- Only the Living Can Awaken From This Dream!
- When you close your eyes, they're waiting for you. As soon as you start to dream, you belong to them. Patiently they wait to take your soul on gossamer wings, to show it splendors you can scarcely imagine and terrors you can barely comprehend. And when your entertainment is over, theirs begins. Sweet dreams...
- Guildbook: Sandmen is the second in a series of Guildbooks for Wraith: The Oblivion. Journey with the wraiths of dream as they mine the phantasmagorias of mortals for inspiration. See with them the splendors of the Theater of the Dead. Tremble as they rip screaming souls from sleeping bodies. All of the secrets of the Sandmen are here, if you dare to learn them.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part IIEdit
Lever de RideauEdit
A brief introduction and welcome from the Sandmen.
Act I: Somnus UncloakedEdit
The Sandmen present their history, their current status, and the Sandmen from the other Dark Kingdoms.
Act II: Somnus' PeopleEdit
The modus operandi of various members of the Sandmen, how they go about achieving their goals, the rankings of the Sandmen, and the importance of Sand play out in this chapter.
Act III: SystemsEdit
Act IV: ...And We Are Merely PlayersEdit
A solo debut of Sandmen character templates.
Epilogue: The Big PlayersEdit
The important Sandmen step forth for a bow.
The second of the Guild splatbooks.
- Hikaru Mastuki: the Guildmaster who takes many forms, none of which appear to be his real one
- Thusimos: A powerful member of the Sandmen helping his superiors throw the other Guilds off-track
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion books
| Next book:|