From the White Wolf catalog:
- Spirits in the Material World
- "So kid, you thought you were hot stuff on the nets while you were alive. Ever hack anything from the inside before? Didn't think so. Well, don't worry, back then you were only human. Now you're something else. See you on the inside!" — Kathryn Chan, Renegade Artificer
- Taste the Hammer and the Flame!
- In the darkest heart of Stygia, they wait for you. Do you have what it takes to place another in the flames of soulfire? Can you bring your hammer down and close your ears to the screams? Or even now, are the Legionnaires bringing you to the forge in chains? One way or another, the Artificers' Guild is waiting for you.
- Guildbook: Artificers is the first in a series of Guildbooks for Wraith: The Oblivion. Revealing the secrets of the Eldest Guild, it will take you from the desolation of the Labyrinth to the silicon nerves of the Information Age.
Ghost Story: A Road of Steel and Souls, Part I
Chapter One: The Guild
Details of what the Artificers stand for, including information on what they really represent and how they plan to go about it.
Chapter Two: The Hammer of the Damned
Excerpts from the Book of Nhudri give the clan history in (slightly biased) detail.
Chapter Three: The Guild Inside and Out
Chapter Four: Putting the Hammer Down
How to forge the human soul into cheap goods and weapons in a few easy steps!
Chapter Five: Ways and Means
Chapter Six: Hammerboys and Netsurfers
Ready-made sample characters for your convienence.
Appendix: Who Was Who
The important players in the Brotherhood of the Hammer.
The first volume in what was to end up being an incomplete line of Guildbooks.
- Lord Ember: Guildmaster of the Artificers and a major player in Stygian politics, despite the fact his organization is not supposed to be around
- Nhudri: The wraith who started soulforging and serves as the focus for a bunch of wacky cultists
Wraith: The Oblivion books