Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Prologue: The Machine Inside
- 2.2 Introduction
- 2.3 Chapter One: Indoctrination
- 2.4 Chapter Two: Enlightened Science
- 2.5 Chapter Three: History Lessons
- 2.6 Chapter Four: Protocols
- 2.7 Chapter Five: The Conventions
- 2.8 Chapter Six: Character Recruitment
- 2.9 Chapter Seven: Storytelling
- 2.10 Chapter Eight: The Arsenal
- 2.11 Appendix
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Characters
- 6 Terminology
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Embracing Science for All Mankind
- We are the greatest scientific minds of the world. We influence every aspect of human society. We protect the Earth from the aliens without and the deviants within. Through order, science and technology, our Conventions shape the course of the future and catalog the wonders of the cosmos. We are there whenever someone uses a tool. We create the advancements that protect and comfort humanity. We decide how tomorrow improves beyond today. If you are ready to shape the world and willing to sacrifice yourself for humanity, you can be one of us.
- One World, One Union
- All the information needed to run a Technocracy based Chronicle: Technocracy characters, new Abilities, Devices and Procedures, Technocratic organization and more. Explore the defenses of the Technocratic bases, their corridors of political power and their hopes for the future. Discover how they deal with supernatural threats and what wonders they uncover. Learn the Union's beliefs and goals, and how it plans to empower all of humanity.
Prologue: The Machine Inside
Chapter One: Indoctrination
Chapter Two: Enlightened Science
Chapter Three: History Lessons
Chapter Four: Protocols
Chapter Five: The Conventions
Chapter Six: Character Recruitment
Chapter Seven: Storytelling
Chapter Eight: The Arsenal
- This was the Year of the Reckoning book for Mage: The Ascension.
- This is the first Mage book to cease using the "magick" spelling, preferring "magic". Most people did not notice, as this was, after all, a book about the Technocracy, who would not recognize the difference between magick and magic. The next book, Initiates of the Art, presented the game from the point of view of the newly-Awakened, who also would not know the difference. This left only The Spirit Ways and Masters of the Art before Mage: The Ascension Revised Edition was released, at which point a special effort was made to point out the lack of "special k".
Mage: The Ascension books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.