|Authors:||Deena McKinney and Forrest B. Marchinton with Ethan Skemp|
|Editor:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Brian LeBlanc, Ron Spencer, Mitch Byrd, Joe Corroney, Steve Prescott, Andrew Bates|
|Layout, Typesetting and Cover Design:|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-360-X|
- Home Sweet Home
- Werewolves would give their lives to keep the sacred places of Gaia from being defiled. They draw lines of battle, readying themselves to fight, bleed and die in defense of their homes. Their conviction is absolute; they fully believe that their homes must be defended for the good of the world. Now find out why.
- Trespassers Will Be Mauled!
- Ever wondered what exactly werewolves do all day? Wonder no longer. Guardians of the Caerns is the sourcebook of septs and caerns, detailing the sacred places and the Garou communities that guard them. It contains information on sept offices, tribal septs, caern logistics, defensive tactics--even an in-depth look at those who must grow up strictly as Garou, the metis. This is the book for anyone who really wants to understand just what it is they're fighting for.
Legends of the GarouEdit
"The Giving of a Klaive"
Introduction: Opening the CaernEdit
Chapter One: Of Caerns, Sorrows and JoysEdit
The logistics of caern design
Chapter Two: Tribal LinesEdit
Tribal and Changing Breed traditions of caern defense
Chapter Three: Digging InEdit
Player involvement in caern defense and improvement
Chapter Four: Not of Garou and Kin BornEdit
The metis lot
- Bittersown, the first metis according to some legends
- The First Ronin, also called te first metis by some
- Merryk Winterchase, Child of Gaia metis
- Zhiyuan, Stargazer metis who advised Kublai Khan
- Meryet-Aamos Sheshi, Silent Strider metis
- Annie Licks-the-Wound Linden, Black Fury metis and healer
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.