The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the White Wolf catalog:
- To: All sept members
- From: Susan "CEO" Scapelli
- Re: Recent city-wide security breaches
- It has come to my attention that the bruhahaha with the fomori last week (Saturday, 12:05 am) was due entirely to a lack of alertness among our membership. The signs of their buildup were woefully apparent after the fact. If proper security protocols had been observed, none of the Banes would have infiltrated the zone and captured so many residents.
- I am calling for an overall review of city-wide security procedures. All Garou are to report to their pack leaders for proper instructions. All House leaders are to report to the Don. All allied spirits are to be notified of this activity and asked to help out however possible. Don't screw this one up, folks. The last thing we need is an irate building or street.
- I want the results of this review on my desk by next Friday, 9:00 am sharp.
- Glass Walkers Tribebook includes:
Introduction: Metal OrganismEdit
Chapter One: The March of HistoryEdit
The history of the Glass Walkers.
Chapter Two: High SocietyEdit
The culture of the Glass Walkers.
Chapter Three: Worldly ContactsEdit
The Glass Walkers around the world.
Appendix One: Powers of the CityEdit
Appendix Two: Residents of the Naked CityEdit
Five ready-to-play characters.
Appendix Three: If We Built Statues...Edit
Famous Glass Walkers of the past and present.
- Tenderfoot, a metis who invented shoes
- Han "Skin O' Steel" Jankins, who sabotaged Nazi wartime industry
- Xiao Xian, "Machine Kin"
- Frederick Paul Leo the Fifth, nicknamed "Big Bills" due to his immense wealth
- Lost Fringe 4, hacker
- Spooky Tooth, a metal band
| Previous book:|
| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.