Giovanni Chronicles III: The Sun Has Set is the third installation of the Giovanni Chronicles. Taking place in the 1800s, it focuses on the conflict between the Children of Isaac and Ambrogino Giovanni over the Sargon Fragment.
From the White Wolf catalog:
A synopsis of the new installment with tips for Storytellers.
Suggested introductions for players to orient their characters towards events in London.
Book One: London Ghost Story
Book Two: Paths of the Dead
Following clues uncovered in the previous installment, the characters travel to Egypt. They discover the Giovanni trail anew in Cairo and come into conflict with both the Ghiberti (African Giovanni) and two Roman elders.
- Ambrogino Giovanni - Giovanni seeker of the Sargon Fragment
- Glycon - A Warrior of Set
- Geoffrey Leigh - Archon of the Camarilla
- Mithras - Prince of London
- Valerius - Seneschal to Prince Mithras
||Giovanni Chronicles||Next release:|
Vampire: The Masquerade books