- From the White Wolf Catalog:
An introduction to the historical setting, the stakes of the various conspirators and a hint to Cappadocius' goals.
Act One: The Art of fine Dining
The characters are introduced to the conspiracy. The Act ends with their Embrace.
Act Two: In the Halls of the Dead
The characters are taken before the Founders and tasked with infiltrating the Conspiracy
Act Three: The Choice
As the Giovanni's schemes draw to a conclusion, the characters have to decide where their loyalties lie.
Appendix: Beginning the Game
Tips for creating medieval characters and how to start the game.
- Cappadocius: Antediluvian with grand aspirations
- Augustus Giovanni: Treacherous childe of the antediluvian
- Marianna: Child of Isaac and a thorn to come for the Giovanni
- Durga Syn: Voice of reason among the Founders
- The Conspiracy of Isaac: Thirteen Cainites with peculiar appetites
- The Founders: The heads of the newly founded Camarilla trying to bring the Cappadocians into their ranks
- The Children of Isaac: The collective player characters
|Giovanni Chronicles||Next release:|
Vampire: The Masquerade books