Gehenna is the final sourcebook for the original run of Vampire: The Masquerade. Part of the Time of Judgment, it offers four different Gehenna scenarios and a wealth of other information to assist Storytellers in bringing the world of the Kindred to an end.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Contents
- 2.1 Prelude: Ouroboros
- 2.2 Introduction: The Beginning of the End
- 2.3 Chapter One: The Final Nights
- 2.4 Chapter Two: Wormwood
- 2.5 Chapter Three: Fair is Foul
- 2.6 Chapter Four: Nightshade
- 2.7 Chapter Five: The Crucible of God
- 2.8 Chapter Six: Storytelling
- 2.9 Appendix: Characters
- 2.10 The First Vampire
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Characters
- 5 Terminology
From the White Wolf catalog:
Introduction: The Beginning of the End
Chapter One: The Final Nights
A series of more in-depth case studies on the state of play in the World of Darkness prior to Gehenna. As well as covering the various factions and powerful players on the world stage of the Jyhad, it also introduces the Withering and has general advice for Storytellers running a Gehenna chronicle.
Chapter Two: Wormwood
A Gehenna scenario in which God brings judgement on all vampires through Wormwood, destroying them utterly – except perhaps for a few Chosen who might survive.
Chapter Three: Fair is Foul
Chapter Four: Nightshade
A scenario in which an ancient vampire's awakening breaches the Masquerade, and the fight against its evil occurs against a backdrop of mortal chaos.
Chapter Five: The Crucible of God
In a reversal of the Nightshade scenario, this version of Gehenna begins with the end of the Masquerade, and the ensuing war between Kindred and Kine awakens the Antediluvians who seek to ascend to godhood...
Chapter Six: Storytelling
An in-depth discussion of how to run a Gehenna chronicle.
Stats and background for the major characters, featured in each of the scenarios.
The First Vampire
A few words about Caine.
One of the four Time of Judgement books which ended the World of Darkness, the other three being:
- Apocalypse for Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Ascension for Mage: The Ascension
- World of Darkness: Time of Judgment for the other game lines
- Ferox, Servant of God; a free Gargoyle
- Alia, God's Messenger; a dhampir
- John Trent - Tremere Doomsayer
- Ryder - Reformed Diablerist; a wandering Gangrel Anathema
- Dr. Douglas Netchurch - A Malkavian physician; the world's foremost authority on Kindred physiology
- Hesha Ruhadze - A Follower of Set
- Jan Pieterzoon - Childe of the Camarilla; a Ventrue
- Calebros - The Erstwhile Prince of New York City; a Director of the Nosferatu
- Sascha Vykos - Caine's Angel; a Tzimisce visionary and true believer of the Sabbat.
- Lilith - "The Mother of Monsters"
- Caine - "The First Vampire"
- All Antediluvians, living or dead, especially [Tzimisce] and Set
Vampire: The Masquerade books