The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
GURPS Vampire Companion (also referred to as GURPS Vampire: The Masquerade Companion) is the companion volume for GURPS Vampire: The Masquerade. This sourcebook adapts material from the Vampire: The Masquerade books and the Players Guide to the Sabbat into Steve Jackson Games' roleplaying game GURPS.
From the back cover:
- The Darkness Grows...
- The dark screams of the living touch not your bitter soul.
- You are torn between fealty to your elder masters and the surge of power within your young, vibrant blood.
- The black dogs of the Sabbat are your sworn enemies... or they are your hidden leaders.
- You are Kindred. You are Childe of the Damned.
- There is great power in Undeath.
- The GURPS Vampire Companion takes over where GURPS Vampire left off. Within these pages, you will find new Disciplines, advanced Disciplines for elder vampires, and all the new clans and bloodlines from the Vampire Player's Guide and the Player's Guide to the Sabbat, including an entire chapter on the diabolical Sabbat, their history, motivations and tactics.
- Also included are new rules for elder vampires, including the mysterious Inconnu, plus new GURPS advantages and disadvantages to help players enhance and customize their GURPS Vampire characters.
- And more... detailed rules for stalking and hunting, new conversion notes and four original adventure seeds to help spark unique GURPS Vampire campaigns.
2. Elder VampiresEdit
3. New Clans and BloodlinesEdit
4. The SabbatEdit
| Previous book:|
GURPS Werewolf: The Apocalypse
| Game Books|
GURPS World of Darkness books
| Next book:|
GURPS Mage: The Ascension
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.