The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The Ahl-i-Batin, a group of Middle-Eastern magi who exemplified subtle magic
- The Order of Hermes, an Order made of many disparate Houses, each practising their own brand of ritual Hermetic magic
- The Craftmasons, a splinter-group of the Order that rejects mysticism and concentrated more on sacred geometry
- The Messianic Voices, a group who believed that they didn't so much use magic as act as channels for God's power
- The Old Faith, a loose alliance of witches, herbalists and wise women
- The Spirit-Talkers, a society of shamans
- The Valdaermen, a group of Nordic rune-casters
- The Circle of Red, a secret circle of demonologists and diabolists
- The Itarajana, death-mages descended from the traditions of the Idran primary aligned with a secretive group of vampires
Background Information Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.