The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Fall of the Camarilla is a sourcebook for Vampire: The Requiem, expanding upon the . The second book set in ancient Rome, it is a chronicle set in the last years of Rome (320 CE onwards), depicting the fall of the Camarilla.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We have been lying for decades.
- The terrible truth is that the gods have fallen silent.
- Only thieves and liars speak for them now.
- The prophecies you hear are nothing but a desperate attempt to rally our forces.
- How can they succeed?
- You see that chaos rules Necropolis now.
- You know the Camarilla is doomed.
- --Kemnebi, Vaticinator of the Cult of Augurs
- This book includes:
- An epic, companion Chronicle for Requiem for Rome, that's detailing the end of the last great unified society of vampires. A comprehensive resource for Storytellers to run the chronicle from the very first sign of trouble to the calamitous finale a hundred years later.
- Rules to allow players to play the chronicle from multiple perspectives as heroes of the doomed Camarilla or instigators of the final collapse. Detailed scenes allow them to take advantage of political opportunity to seize power and steer history, indulge in decadent escape unparalleled in modern nights, or bathe in the blood of their hated enemies.
- New information about the true origins of three of the modern covenants are included in scenes allowing players to witness the spectacle of ancient betrayal and inspiration. Includes new rules for arena competition, blood magic rituals, and a resource for running Chronicles set in Byzantium, the first true seat of Sanctified power.
- Fall of the Camarilla is a supplement for the Chronicles of Darkness game Vampire: The Requiem.
The Supporting CastEdit
Chapter One: Nights of GloryEdit
Chapter Two: God's SpearmanEdit
Chapter Three: Vandals in the City of EmperorsEdit
Appendix I: Sample CoterieEdit
Appendix II: Slouching towards ByzantiumEdit
Appendix III: Rome TonightEdit
Scene Flowcharts and Scene CardsEdit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
- Helvidius Bassianus, Nosferatu elder of the Legio Mortuum
- Tertia Julia Comitor, Julii socialite and member of the Senex
- S. Julius Macellarius Corbulo, Julii member of the Senex
- Eupraxus, young and beautiful Daeva member of the Cult of Augurs
- Flaviana Galla, Daeva Rex Sacrorum of the Cult of Augurs
- Thascius Egnatianus Hostilinus, agent of the Lancea et Sacntum and the founder of the Morbus bloodline
- Marciana Longina Rhetrix, high-placed member of the Lancea et Sanctum
- Julia Sabina, Julii aide in the Senex
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.