The Fall of London is a Chronicle set in London in 2012, exploring the events that led to the canonical destruction of the city's Kindred by the Second Inquisition. It is centered around a group of members of the Cult of Mithras who are awakened during the turmoil to retrieve five ancient relics of the Kindred god-ruler of Britain.
Introduction: Welcome to LondonEdit
A Dark and Stormy NightEdit
Sunset of FlamesEdit
What hides BeneathEdit
Red List & Red CapsEdit
Gods & MonstersEdit
Epliogue: A Desolute CityEdit
Appendix 1: London in StoriesEdit
- Agent of Justicar Parr
- Court of Shadows
- Hunt Club
- London Under London (Nosferatu Character Only)
- Operation Antigen
- Oskar Anasov (Lore Sheet)
Appendix 3: Playable CharactersEdit
- Alice Mockingdale, Tremere of 10th generation, Embraced in 1867.
- Tommy Smith, Nosferatu of 12th generation, Embraced in 1918.
- Tony Castelli, Brujah of 10th generation, Embraced in 1940.
- Lady Catherine Montague, Ventrue of 11th generation, Embraced in 1854.
- Doctor Henry Banerjee, Hecata of 11th generation, Embraced in 1911.
- This is the first Chronicle sourcebook released by Modiphius Entertainment for Vampire: The Masquerade, 5th Edition.
- Players can decide the final fate of Mithras.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Masquerade books
| Next book:|