|Authors:||Alan Alexander, Zach Bush, Joseph Carriker and Peter Schaefer|
|Storyteller Game System Design by:||Mark Rein-Hagen|
|Developers:||John Chambers and Geoffrey C. Grabowski|
|Art Direction:||Brian Glass|
|Artists:||Andrew Hepworth, Imaginary Friends Studio featuring Kevin Chin, Thitipon Dicruen, Lan Jun Kang, Kendrick Lim, Kenneth Loh, rans and Kenneth Wong, UDON featuring Eric Annette, Eric Kim, Chris Stevens and Jim Zubkavich and Melissa Uran|
|Cover Art:||UDON featuring Chris Stevens and Espen Grundetjern|
|Book Design:||Brian Glass|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 20, 2006|
|Publication #:||WW 80001|
|Price:|| $14.99 PDF
Exalted Second Edition Storytellers Companion is a sourcebook for Exalted Second Edition.
- Creation is a dangerous place, and there are no more powerful magnets for danger than the returned Solar Exalted. With a list of enemies dating back to the First Age, the Lawgivers will be hard-pressed to survive long enough to set the world aright.
- Of course, the only thing the Solars are better at than making enemies is forging alliances. If the Solars can succeed in making more friends than enemies in this Time of Tumult, perhaps a new golden age may be built after all.
- This book includes:
- An exhaustive breakdown of the five Exalted types, their powers, their motivations and the military forces they may bring to bear
- The Mandate of Heaven rules, which allow players to play out the fate of nations
- More than 30 Exalt templates, complete with Charm packages, from which Storytellers may quickly construct antagonists for any Exalted series
Chapter One: The Dragon-BloodedEdit
Chapter Two: The Lunar ExaltedEdit
Chapter Three: The Sidereal ExaltedEdit
Chapter Four: The Abyssal ExaltedEdit
Chapter Five: The Solar ExaltedEdit
Appendix: The Mandate of HeavenEdit
| Previous book:|| Game books|
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.