|Authors:||David Bolack, Michael Goodwin, John Snead, Scott Taylor, Eric Toth, W. Van Meter|
|Additional Material:||Morgan McLaughlin|
|Storyteller Game System Design:||Mark Rein-Hagen|
|Developer:||Geoffrey C. Grabowski|
|Art Direction:||Brian Glass|
|Artist:||Eric Canete, Shane Coppage, Susan Luo, Stuart Ng, Chris Stevens, E.J. Su, UDON featuring Attila Adorjany, Eric Kim, Noi Sackda and Jim Zubkavich, Melissa Uran and Andie Tong|
|Cover art:||UDON featuring Omar Dogan, Noi Sackda and Jim Zubkavich|
|Cover Design:||Brian Glass|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Brian Glass|
|Art Director Special Thanks|
|Chris "I'm just having a really bad day" Stevens, for forgiving me when I left his name out of the interior credits in Outcaste and for whipping up those hella-cool Dragon King templates.
All the kick-ass artists who worked on this project, for quickly resending all the art to me when my hard drive melted as I was laying the book out. I love you guys and gals.
Jimbo "300 cards due WHEN?!?" Zubkavich and Gala "I want to be an intern...I can make coffee" Ferriere, for letting me continue to harass them and them just dealing it right back out at me. Just bring it! It's on!
To the White Wolf Street Hockey Team. Brining home the gold in '04!
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 29, 2004|
Exalted Players Guide is a sourcebook for Exalted First Edition.
- Until five short years ago, the Realm was the undisputed ruler of Creation. The only ones still willing to argue the point were hill-men savages and the glorified bandits that populate the Scavenger Lands.
- The Empress had it all, a never-ending reign. And then, she vanished. Now, it seems like the Realm's dominion is nothing but a fading memory.
- The world tears itself apart. Great powers come out of hiding in the Empress' absence. The dead have destroyed a city in the East, and the Realm's armies marched to defeat against the Bull of the North. Every kingdom is full of war profiteers and prophets of woe. An age of war approaches with the certainty of an onrushing storm.
- As a mortal in the Age of Sorrows, you must survive as best you can in a time of warring heroes. As the world trembles on the eve of the Time of Tumult, you must find your way without special might or wisdom. Will you rise to defend your ideals or merely seek to survive?
- What stories will they tell of you?
Chapter One: Merits and FlawsEdit
Chapter Two: The God-BloodedEdit
Chapter Three: Mortal ThaumaturgyEdit
Chapter Four: The Dragon KingsEdit
Chapter Five: The ExaltedEdit
Appendix: Writing in the Age of SorrowsEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|