The Scroll of Swallowed Darkness is a parody sourcebook for Exalted Second Edition. It was released for April Fool's Day 2009.
- On the bed, on the floor, by a demon ‘til your sore,
- in the tub, in the hall, up against the temple wall…
- Mastery of the arts of the bedchamber and playroom comes not easily to all. Does the sound of cries echoing in your ears inspire you to greatness or great size?
- This sixteen page censored excerpt adds new depths to your Exalted series: intrigue and manipulation, unrestrained sexuality, dangerous seducers and sex magic, opening a variety of new opportunities for every Exalt.
- A character book for Exalted 2nd Edition
- Advice on creating the ultimate Exalted lover.
- Quotes from the infamous text A Lover Clad in Blue.'
- New Charms to use in your Exalted game.
This was the White Wolf April Fool's Day joke for 2009, but has remained available on DriveThruRPG. It exists in two version: the free version is censored, while the uncensored version is $0.59.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|