- See also: Tradition Book: Euthanatos (revised edition)
|Written by:||Kathleen Ryan, Phil Brucato|
Additional Material and Creative Concepts:
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Edited by:||Cary Goff|
|Art Director:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Richard Thomas|
|Art:||Alex Shiekman, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Front Cover Art:||Michael William Kaluta|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Dedicated with remembrance to||Madline Stofka|
Special Thanks To:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04063|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-414-2|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- A Tradition on Trial!
- Feared and distrusted, the "death mages" of the Euthanatos follow a twilight Path of reincarnation and rebirth. Most folks see only the finality of death; the Euthanatos see the new beginning on the other end.
- Walking the Line Between Life and Death
- Not that this Path is sure or easy. The threat of corruption swells beneath this group's foundations. Who are they to play god? What makes them so certain about their cause? And who can be truly sure of destiny? Not even the Euthanatos have all the answers. But the time for answers has arrived.
- Where Do They Fall?
- The Euthanatos Tradition Book takes a hard look at this most dreaded Tradition – the mages who traffic in death. It includes:
Prelude: You Stand AccusedEdit
Four Turns of the Wheel (History)Edit
Tribunal (Inner Workings)Edit
Judgement (The Outside World)Edit
Walking on Bones (Characters)Edit
Appendix: The Jewels of KaliEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|