|Authors:||Werner Hager, James Maliszewski, John Snead, Ian A. A. Watson and Patrick Younts|
|Developer:||Joseph D. Carriker, Jr.|
|Managing Editor:||Andrew Bates|
|Art Director:||Mike Chaney|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Artist:||Scott Johnson|
|Interior Artists:||Tim Truman, Eric Lofgren, Jeremy McHugh, Peter Bergting, and Ed Bourelle|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Special Thanks:||To Jeffrey Craig, for my sanity.|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||Sword & Sorcery Studios|
|Published:||May 10, 2004|
|Publication #:||WW 08319|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-962-X|
A Planar Sourcebook for v3.5 Fantasy Roleplaying
From the White Wolf catalog:
- At the Edge of Infinity, Where Dwell the Gods
- Even the vast Scarred Lands are tiny compared to the scope of the Great Beyond. From the horrendous wastes of the Apocalypse Abyss to the beatific glories of the Adamantine Heavens, these planar realms are places of mystery and wonder — not in the least because of the role they played in the gods' empowerment and the titans' downfall.
- Edge of Infinity: The Scarred Planes is a sourcebook detailing the dimensional planes which enfold and enwrap the Scarred Lands, from the homes of the gods to the stellar planes to the planes of the elements.
- Requires the use of the Dungeons & Dragons® Player's Handbook, published by Wizards of the Coast®. This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
- Sword and Sorcery™ books are published under the Open Game License and are 100% compatible with revised 3rd Edition rules.
- The original planned title for this book was "Beyond the Horizon," but early in development it came out that this was already locked in as the title for a Gamma World book ( ). Records of the discussion are lost, but author Ian Watson may have suggested the eventual title, or at least something close, such as "Infinity's Edge."
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Scarred Lands books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.