The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Dragon can refer to:
- Dragons, huge, fire-breathing reptiles in the Classic World of Darkness, which may be:
- Members of the Ordo Dracul and/or practitioners of the Coils of the Dragon in Vampire: The Requiem
- Dracul ("Dragon"), as in Vlad Dracul or Dracula ("Son of the Dragon")
- An epithet for the Wyrm in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- Dragon, a totem of Respect in Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- The representation of Entropy within the Metaphysical Trinity within the Middle Kingdom in Mage: The Ascension
- Dragons, a type of titanspawn in Scion
- Dragons, the original residents of the island of Atlantis in Mage: The Awakening
- Jake "The Dragon" Korelli, a nova in Aberrant
- The Dracon, a Tzimisce Methuselah in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Draconic, a kith of the Fairest seeming in Changeling: The Lost
- Dragon218, one of the imbued posters on hunter-net in Hunter: The Reckoning
- One of the Five Elemental Dragons in Exalted
- A member of the Five Elemental Dragons in Mage: The Ascension
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.