This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
Dracula or Vlad Țepeș has several possible meanings. Did you mean:
- Dracula, or Vlad Țepeș, an elder Tzimisce vampire from Vampire: The Masquerade?
- Dracula, or Vlad Țepeș, the founder of the Ordo Dracul covenant in Vampire: The Requiem?
- Count Dracula, a modern-day Gangrel in Vampire: The Requiem?
- Dracula, the book by Bram Stoker?
- Vlad III, the historical figure?
Note that Vlad Dracula is not to be confused with his father, Vlad Dracul. "Dracula" and "Țepeș" are both are honorifics, not proper names (or hereditary family names!). "Dracula" means "son of Dracul", "Dracul" means "dragon" (or "devil"), and "Țepeș" means "impaler".
For other uses of the name or term "Dracul", see Dracul.