From the White Wolf catalog:
- We Go Places That No One Else Dares
- Saddle up, kid, we're going down. That's right, all the way down — into the Labyrinth. Strap on your armor and get your soulsteel ready, because if we're lucky we're going to hit Spectres the second we walk in there.
- If we're not, we'll hit them right about now.
- Here's What's Waiting
- Take a trip into every wraith's worst nightmare with Doomslayers: Into the Labyrinth. With fiction from noted authors Matthew Costello and Lucy Taylor, Doomslayers is the complete guide to the Labyrinth, its denizens, and those wraiths brave – or foolish – enough to hunt them.
Ghost Story: Enthralled
Ghost Story: Expedition
A team of Antarctic explorers encounters a team of Doomslayers.
Ghost Story: The Supplicant
Coldheart seeks out the self-styled Malfean known as the Hungry Maw.
Still Life with Impending Doom
The last survivor of a team of Doomslayers reflects on the mission that led to his final fate.
Introduction: The First Step
This sections summarizes the purpose of the book, as well as recommending several books and websites on exploration and caving.
Doomslaying: The Basic Dossier
The history, purpose, organizations, and tools (including artifacts and relics) most commonly used by Doomslayers are packed into this chapter.
Doomslaying: One Step Beyond
Along with details on how to create a Doomslayer character, this section also notes how Doomslayers can use Dark Arcanoi in their work.
The armies of Oblivion are here, as well as how Doomslayers attempt to fight them and redeem the occasional Spectre.
Life in the Labyrinth: The Society of Shadows
Life in the Labyrinth: The Oblivion War and the Malfeans
The most famous of the Malfeans are noted in this chapter, as well as the cults of the living and dead that worship them.
Life in the Labyrinth: Living Cycle to Cycle
The life of a Spectre is revealed, from creation to warfare to leisure to death.
Life in the Labyrinth: The Arts of the Dead
The Great Maze: The Labyrinth Beneath Stygia
The Great Maze: Traveling the Labyrinth
This chapter sets up details on what the typical Labrynth experience is like for a Doomslayer, and can be used to build campaigns.
Alternate Plasmic types and famous Doomslayers and Labyrinth Spectres are detailed.
It also adds further details to the fate of Charon's Shadow, as originally outlined in Guildbook: Pardoners and Puppeteers, explaining how it became Gorool's animating force; the Neverborn devoured it, absorbing all of its knowledge.
- Xerxes Jones (cameo): A Void Engineer who wants a relic nuclear weapon. What trouble could that cause?
Wraith: The Oblivion books