|Authors:||Bruce Baugh, Geoffrey Grabowski, Fred Yelk, Matthew J. Costello, Lucy Taylor|
|Additional Writing:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Developer:||Richard E. Dansky|
|Art Direction:||Lawrence Snelly|
|Artists:||John Cobb, Fred Harper, Clint Langley, Brian LeBlanc, Larry MacDougall, Andrew Ritchie, Karl Waller|
|Cover Art:||Larry MacDougall|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-635-8|
|Price:|| Softcover: $18.99|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- We Go Places That No One Else Dares
- Saddle up, kid, we're going down. That's right, all the way down — into the Labyrinth. Strap on your armor and get your soulsteel ready, because if we're lucky we're going to hit Spectres the second we walk in there.
- If we're not, we'll hit them right about now.
- Here's What's Waiting
- Take a trip into every wraith's worst nightmare with Doomslayers: Into the Labyrinth. With fiction from noted authors Matthew Costello and Lucy Taylor, Doomslayers is the complete guide to the Labyrinth, its denizens, and those wraiths brave – or foolish – enough to hunt them.
Ghost Story: EnthralledEdit
Ghost Story: ExpeditionEdit
A team of Antarctic explorers encounters a team of Doomslayers.
Ghost Story: The SupplicantEdit
Still Life with Impending DoomEdit
The last survivor of a team of Doomslayers reflects on the mission that led to his final fate.
Introduction: The First StepEdit
This sections summarizes the purpose of the book, as well as recommending several books and websites on exploration and caving.
Doomslaying: The Basic DossierEdit
The history, purpose, organizations, and tools (including artifacts and relics) most commonly used by Doomslayers are packed into this chapter.
Doomslaying: One Step BeyondEdit
Along with details on how to create a Doomslayer character, this section also notes how Doomslayers can use Dark Arcanoi in their work.
The armies of Oblivion are here, as well as how Doomslayers attempt to fight them and redeem the occasional Spectre.
Life in the Labyrinth: The Society of ShadowsEdit
Life in the Labyrinth: The Oblivion War and the MalfeansEdit
The most famous of the Malfeans are noted in this chapter, as well as the cults of the living and dead that worship them.
Life in the Labyrinth: Living Cycle to CycleEdit
The life of a Spectre is revealed, from creation to warfare to leisure to death.
Life in the Labyrinth: The Arts of the DeadEdit
The Great Maze: The Labyrinth Beneath StygiaEdit
The Great Maze: Traveling the LabyrinthEdit
This chapter sets up details on what the typical Labrynth experience is like for a Doomslayer, and can be used to build campaigns.
Alternate Plasmic types and famous Doomslayers and Labyrinth Spectres are detailed.
It also adds further details to the fate of Charon's Shadow, as originally outlined in Guildbook: Pardoners and Puppeteers, explaining how it became Gorool's animating force; the Neverborn devoured it, absorbing all of its knowledge.
- Xerxes Jones (cameo): A Void Engineer who wants a relic nuclear weapon. What trouble could that cause?
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Wraith: The Oblivion books
| Next book:|