|Art Direction:||Jessica Mullins|
|Artist:||Eric Canete, Shane Coppage, Franchesco!, Andrew Hepworth, Imaginary Friends, Josh Spinell, Chris Stevens, Andie Tong, UDON and Emily Warren|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 25, 2009|
|Publication #:||WW ?|
Disease of an Evil Conscience is an SAS story for Exalted Second Edition.
- Contagion. Plague. Survival.
- Out in the Scavenger Lands life is difficult, and compassion can seem like a dangerously unaffordable luxury. But despite the propaganda you might hear in the Realm about the savagery of those beyond the Threshold, most of the folk who call the Confederation of Rivers their home consider themselves good people. But what happens when the imperative to survive challenges one’s moral commitment to one’s fellows? Sacrifices have to be made, but when do the needs of the many justify the losses of a few?
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Exalted.
- Disease of an Evil Conscience is our latest offering for Exalted in the Storytelling Adventure System. The file contains a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click.
- Kyurtin Stallion-Breaker, leader of Celeren.
- Tain Without Reflection, Abyssal general
- Zara Swiftsteed, Dragon-Blooded Captain of the Celeren Guard
- Thercite, a bitter prophet who receives a Lunar Exaltation
- Lady Goldenrain, local forest god
- The Shepherd, a minor god of the forest who supervises the Rock Ram
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.