Destiny's Price is a book for Mage: The Ascension Second Edition with ideas for Gothic-Punk settings, stories, characters, as well gaming rules and new gear. A Black Dog work, it is intended for mature audiences.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Test
- The wet street mirrored the neon and the dark equally, impassively. At my feet, another life. I swallowed, knelt, felt her faltering pulse. I caressed her cheek. A caress like the angel of death. My throat tightened: Why do I stay? As if in response, the dying girl whispered, "Hold me."
- "At which price such power?" asked Siehchang. And again: "At what price such knowledge?"
- I was silent. How could I respond?
- "Indeed," he said, "who can answer fully to destiny's price?"
- — Kiki Siehchang, Verbena Mater, from The Dialogues of Siehchang and Ortega
- The Price
- The streets offer endless questions. This book, however, holds many answers for the Gothic-Punk troupe. Within its pages, players and Storytellers will find characters, settings, new rules, street gear, and some harsh truths about the urban nightmare, including:
Chapter One: Under the Knife: A Guided TourEdit
Chapter Two: Nowhere to Go but Down (Culture)Edit
Chapter Three: Gutter Magick (The Street Mage)Edit
Chapter Four: Blood and Asphalt (Settings)Edit
Chapter Five: Men of Dust (Characters)Edit
Appendix: Street GearEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|