|Authors:||Guy Davis, Richard E. Dansky, Patrick Hadley, Michael Lee, John Steele, Lawrence Barker, Tim Waggoner, Edward Carmien, James S. Dorr, Kevin Andrew Murphy, Richard Lee Byers, Don Bassingthwaite, Jackie Cassada|
|Editors:||Justin Achilli, Robert Hatch|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication Date:||May 1997|
|Product code:||WW ?|
|Reference Number:||ISBN 1-56504-868-7|
Dark Tyrants is a fiction anthology for Vampire: The Dark Ages.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Dark, Dark, Darkness...
- Walk through the benighted lands of medieval Europe in this anthology of stories based on White Wolf's Vampire: The Dark Ages. Journey with vampires as they play their deadly games of politics, war and blood. Watch as dynasties rise, religions fall and castles crumble at the poison touch of the undead.
- Tyrants, Ages, World of Darkness.
- This anthology contains stories by many authors well-traveled in the World of Darkness, such as Richard Dansky (Vampire: The Dark Ages game developer), Don Bassingthwaite (As One Dead), Richard Lee Byers (Dark Kingdoms), Kevin Andrew Murphy (More Essential World of Darkness contributor), and many more, including John Steele, co-editor of the Vampire Clan Novel series.
- A Fool's Embrace by Guy Davis
- Bearer of Ill News by Richard E. Dansky
- Eating Medusa by Patrick Hadley
- Et Sans Reproche by Michael Lee
- My Brother's Keeper by John Steele
- Not Damned by Lawrence Barker
- Seeker by Tim Waggoner
- The Burden by Edward Carmien
- The Hawk and the Slipper by James S. Dorr
- The Red Elixir by Kevin Andrew Murphy
- The Winged Child by Richard Lee Byers
- Three Days or Six by Don Bassingthwaite
- Toujours by Jackie Cassada
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|