|Authors:||Nigel Findley, Geoff McMartin|
|Storyteller Game System:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Richard Thomas|
|Artists:||Jeff Rebner, Dan Smith, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Maps:||Brian J. Blume|
|Front Cover Art:||Tony Harris|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 03103|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-059-7|
Dark Alliance: Vancouver is a supplement for Werewolf: The Apocalypse and Vampire: The Masquerade that details the complex relationship of the Kindred and the Garou in the city of Vancouver, and the forces that threaten it.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- In the City, In the Woods
- The city of Vancouver is like no other – peace reigns between vampire and werewolf. To the Kindred, the city is a "safe haven" from the raging politics of the Damned. To the Garou, it is the site of the Great Caern, a place of spiritual brotherhood. A generation has passed in peaceful silence...
- The Shadow of Treachery
- ...but that is about to end. The Vancouver Compact is threatened, and war looms on the horizon. An invisible enemy works to destroy all that both socieites have acheived. Something is awakening and it writhes within the city. Can Garou and Kindred overcome their rivalries and work together to prevent the city's destruction? Dark Alliance: Vancouver is a Vampire/Werewolf chronicle book detailing the people, places, and plots around Vancouver, a hotbed of Garou and Kindred unrest.
Legends of the Garou: Blood of the City, Spirit of the Forest
Chapter One: Setting
The basics of navagating Vancouver.
Chapter Two: History
Chapter Three: On the Margin of the Forest
Modern life with the Garou of Vancouver.
Chapter Four: And the Dead Shall Rise
Details on the politics and ways of the Vancouver kindred.
Chapter Five: Wheels Within Wheels
The complicated interactions of the Garou and Kindred, and the rough frame of "War and Peace", a campaign set in Vancouver.
Appendix: Clan Bushi
More information on the Japanese Bushi.
This book marked on the back as part of the Werewolf line.
- Olga Norquist, Black Furies
- Father Isaac, Bone Gnawers
- Nelson Chang, Children of Gaia
- Brendan Dooley, Fianna
- Stefan Ewald, Get of Fenris
- Roger Daly, Glass Walkers
- Looksfar, Red Talons
- Luke Kawecki, Shadow Lords
- Guttooth, Shadow Lords, "The Priest of Gaia"
- Cathy Saynesbury, Silent Striders
- Montgomery Abercorn, Silver Fangs
- Jacques Lapointe, Stargazers
- Coros, Uktena
- Bonebrush, Uktena
- Jim George, Wendigo
- Prince Siegfried, Ventrue
- Julie Foster, Tremere
- Stalest Coursain, Ventrue
- Lyle, Ventrue
- Necross, Malkavian
- Derek Halliers, Gangrel
- Parker, Brujah
- Kyle Forbenson, Brujah
- Yokeshi, Bushi
- Cecil, Caitiff
- Simon Lollers, Gangrel
- Illana, Gangrel
- Rex, Malkavian
- Alberich, Nosferatu
- Andrew, Toreador
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|