The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Danny Landers was the director of marketing at White Wolf in the 1990s.
Based on the Work of: Edit
- 2011/October 21:
Special Thanks Edit
- 1993: - Danny "Mailing" Landers, for amusing the retailers just in time for Christmas.
- 1993: - Danny "Do Something Funny" Landers for providing the comic relief in four-square.
- 1993/September: - Daniel “Home Alone” Landers, for minding the store while we did Gencon.
- 1993/December: - Daniel "I'm Waitin', Punk" Landers, for cutting loose the Batmobile.
- 1994: - Danny "It's Full Again?" Landers, for learning the disadvantages of a voice-mail system.
- 1994/June 10: - Danny "Fabio Fan" Landers, for spilling beans on Ken's secret obsession.
- 1994/July 16: - Danny "Rudolf' Landers, for the condition of his unprotected nose after a day of softball practice.
- 1995: - Danny "Toys -R-Us" Landers, for having more action figures than most retail outlets.
- 1995: - Danny "Outta Here" Landers, for taking his toys and going back to school.
- 1995/March 15: Rage tour in the northeast in the dead of winter. - Danny "Guys, It's Really Cold Here" Landers, for arranging the
- 1995/October 20: - Danny "Die Danny Die" Landers, for making everyone's life interesting.
- 1997/October 1: (reprint of Berlin by Night)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.