- See also: Tradition Book: Cult of Ecstasy (revised edition)
|Written and Developed by:||Phil Brucato|
|Vice President in Charge of Production:||Richard Thomas|
|Art Directors:||Aileen E. Miles, Lawrence Snelly|
|Layout & Typesetting:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art:||Daryll Elliot, Mark Jackson, Leif Jones, Heather J. McKinney, Joshua Gabriel Timbrook|
|Front Cover Art:||Michael William Kaluta|
|Front & Back Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
Special (Belated) Thanks:
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04061|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-412-6|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- We Dance to the Forbidden Drum
- Dangerous Outlaws. Vagabonds and addicts. Libertines and dopeheads. To outsiders, the Cultists of Ecstasy are an unruly and irresponsible bunch. While more serious mysticks pursue enlightenment, gossips claim, these hedonists waste their talents on mindless games.
- The tales, however, are wrong.
- ...And Wade the River of Time...
- Underneath the wildness, the music, the dances and altered states, the Ecstatics have a secret link to reality. As the Cultists know, before you master the world, you must see it for what it truly is. And that view is not for everyone...
- Don't Blame us if you miss the fun!
- Cult of Ecstasy offers and inner view of the World of Darkness' most notorious Tradition. This wild sourcebook includes:
Introduction: Fear to TouchEdit
First Verse: FreefallEdit
Second Verse: Faces in the SmokeEdit
Third Verse: FiredanceEdit
Fourth Verse: ...From the Ancient GalleryEdit
Appendix: Ecstatic ArtsEdit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|