|Written by:||Phil Brucato (concepts & Abilities, Merits & Flaws, Scourgelings, war machines), Jackie Cassada & Nicky Rea (Merits & Flaws), Ken Cliffe (concepts & Abilities), John & Lisa Daigle (period thought), Richard Dansky (wraiths), Robert Hatch & Justin Achilli (vampyres), Ken Hite (settings), Ian Lemke (fae), Ethan Skemp (werecreatures), Rachelle Udell (fashions)|
|Developed by:||Phil Brucato and Ken Cliffe|
|Edited by:||Cynthia Summers|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Layout and Typesetting:||Pauline Benney|
|Art:||Jeff Holt, Eric Hotz, and Leif Jones|
|Front Cover Art:||Omar Rayyan|
|Front and Back Cover Design:||Pauline Benney|
|Special Thanks To:|| Charles "Melrose" Bailey, for his personal soap operas.|
Cary "Three-legged Dog and Two-headed Baby" Goff, for burning the frat boys.
Ed "Beady Eyes" Hall, for bringing back bangles from Le Mardi Gras.
Karen "One (Wo)man Band" Schultz, for being the musician to Phil's bass player.
Katie "Endless Crusade" McKaskill, for sweating through the purple brocade.
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Publication #:||WW 04801|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-56504-490-8|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- Voices in the Night...
- Mages are only the top of the blade in the Dark Fantastic world. Powerful mortals, vampiric conspirators, howling ghosts and angry fae lurk at the fringes of twilight. As the candles gutter and the shadows rise, you may want some assistance in your Sorcerers Crusade chronicle. You need not stand alone.
- Hide Secrets and Illuminations
- Crusade Lore is the essential Storyteller screen for The Sorcerers Crusade. It puts all of the game's important charts and information before you, with a beautifully illustrated face by none other than Larry Elmore. Crusade Lore also follows White Wolf's popular tradition of including a 72-page book with the screen — even more important rules and information for The Sorcerers Crusade that we just couldn't fit in the main rulebook.
- Crusade Lore features:
- A Storyteller's screen;
- Crossover information on the other World of Darkness games for the Dark Fantastic world;
- New Traits, Merits and Flaws and story settings.
Introduction: Cuts & ClutteryEdit
Chapter I: A World of Shadows Edit
Chapter II: The Play's the Thing Edit
Chapter III: Night-Folk Edit
- Although he's not mentioned on the credits page, fantasy artist Larry Elmore is responsible for the art on the screen itself.
| Previous book:|
Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade Rulebook
| Game Books|
Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.