Corax is a sourcebook for Werewolf: The Apocalypse, part of the series on the Changing Breeds.
- A raven's eye view of the world, as well as information on Corax culture and history as they tell it
- Complete rules for running wereravens, including Gifts, rites, fetishes, forms and more
- Sample Corax characters, old legends of the Sun-touched, a comic book tale of one of Gaia's spies, and more
Introduction: The View from AboveEdit
Chapter One: An Oral HistoryEdit
The tale of the past as the Corax see it.
Chapter Two: Going Through CustomsEdit
Corax internal affairs
Chapter Three: A Bird's Eye ViewEdit
The wereravens around the world
Chapter Four: Traits and SecretsEdit
How to create a Corax character
Appendix: The Sky-TossedEdit
Notable Corax, past and present
- Einarr Flies-Like-Smoke, Viking navigator who inadvertantly helped Leif Ericsson journey to North America.
- Esmerelda Northrup-Medina, CEO of the Hermetic Society of the Swift Light
- Raina Fader, private eye
- Sparkles, one of the ravens of the Tower of London
- Alexei Kovalenko, Ukrainian spymaster
- Malachi Sunchaser, an elder who defends the Kinfolk of the Pacific Northwest
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|