- See also: Technocracy: Void Engineers (first edition)
|Authors:||Lillian Cohen-Moore, Ryan Macklin, Josh Roby, Malcolm Sheppard, Jeremy Tidwell|
|Editor:||David A. Hill, Jr.|
|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|Art Direction & Design:||Mike Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Christopher Shy|
|Interior Art:||Christopher Shy, Joel Biske, Andrew Hepworth, Leif Jones, Borja Puig Linares, Justin Norman, Nate Pride|
Ryan Macklin for playing dispatch for the fire teams sent down the rabbit hole.
Lillian Cohen-Moore for bringing the Michael Ironside.
Josh Roby for being Number One.
Jeremy Tidwell for exceptional valor in service to Reality.
Malcolm Sheppard for dreaming exceedingly fucking big.
You for going on one hell of a journey with the Technocracy over these four books. You're all Quantum Voyagers in my book.
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||November 18, 2013|
|Price:|| Print: $16.99|
Convention Book: Void Engineers is the Revised supplement for the Void Engineers of the Technocratic Union. It covers the major changes in the Convention following the Avatar Storm and introduces the terror of Threat Null. The Convention Book is an update of 1996's Technocracy: Void Engineers.
From the White Wolf catalog:
- THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE ENLIGHTENED
- The Void Engineers are hiding something. They've traded many of their ideals for guns, turned vessels of peaceful exploration into mobile defense platforms, and — most frightening to the Union — forged themselves into an organized military. They've kept the rest of the Technocracy grounded as they fight a mysterious war beyond the boundaries of Earth against adversaries too heinous to name.
- As much as that's tearing the Technocratic Union apart, that's the only way it can be: only the Void Engineers can defend Consensual Reality from horrors beyond. For only they can stand before what lurks out there, hungry to return to Earth.
- A WORLD UNDER SIEGE
- The world beyond Earth has changed much in fifteen years, and not just from the Dimensional Anomaly. The Engineers have been forced to adapt to a Void growing ever darker. Convention Book: Void Engineers updates Mage: The Ascension with fresh 21st century ideas of the starfaring Convention — once filled with hopeful explorers and rebellious dreamers, now scarred by their secret war.
Prologue: Blast Off!Edit
Introduction: To Boldly Fight Edit
Chapter One: A Brief History of Prime Edit
Chapter Two: For All Mankind Edit
Chapter Three: Forged in Smoldering Stars Edit
Chapter Four: The Hangar Bay Edit
Epilogue: Always Know What You're Fighting Edit
"The universe instantiates all computable models to the extent of their completeness."
— Modern form of Tychoides Theorem
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|