- See also: Technocracy: Syndicate (first edition)
Convention Book: Syndicate is one of Onyx Path Publishing's revised convention books for the modern Technocracy. It brings the Syndicate Convention into the post-Great Recession world, a world they almost destroyed.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Advocate to the Masses
- Of everyone in the Ascension War — Traditionalists, Nephandi, and even other Technocrats — no one gets humanity quite like the Syndicate. The Convention of Cash doesn't try to change people, and it doesn't have the hubris of believing it should make the Masses "better" as its fellow Conventions do. No, the Syndicate knows that the status quo keeps the world safe… and keeps them in the penthouse. The Syndicate distributes money and Primal Energy through the Technocratic Union, and that gives it power over the Union’s policies. But that might not be enough to prevent the New World Order and others from crippling the Masses worse than the Traditions ever could.
- A World Occupied
- Between the lows — hypereconomics backlash and market crashes — and the highs — crowdfunding and the reputation economy — this is an interesting time to be in the Syndicate. Convention Book: Syndicate updates Mage: the Ascension with fresh 21st century ideas of the Convention everyone loves to despise, in ways that will change how you see them.
Prologue: A Capital Venture
Introduction: The Bottom Line
Chapter One: Status Me
Chapter Two: Human Resources
Chapter Three: Power Players and Blowout Deals
Epilogue: Buyer's Remorse
- Reginald Proctor - Godfather of the Syndicate
- Thor Vestergaard - Managing Partner of PAXCorp
Mage: The Ascension books