From the White Wolf catalog:
- The greatest city of the medieval world, domed Constantinople is a lodestone for the vampires of the Dark Ages. Immerse yourself in intrigues ancient and contemporary as you traverse the labyrinthine streets and torchlit bazaars of Byzantium's wonderous capital. But beware: yours is not the only hunger in the East that demands to be sated.
Chapter One: IntroductionEdit
Why the book is written, and references to help with the rich atmosphere of the city.
Chapter Two: HistoryEdit
How the Cainites came to Constantinople, and their influence and meddlings among the mortal rulers of the city.
Chapter Three: GeographyEdit
Chapter Four: AlliancesEdit
The factions and clans that currently hold sway over the operation of the city.
Chapter Five: The DamnedEdit
The movers and shakers of Constantinople.
Chapter Six: Stories in ConstantinopleEdit
Ideas and openings for campaigns set in the city.
- Stanislav, Prophet of Calomena
- Magnus, Custodian of Orthodoxy
- Bishop Alfonzo of Venice
- Sarah the Chaste
- Peter the Humble
- Bishop Gabriella of Genoa
- Gregorius Dimities, Muse of Performance
- Michael the Patriarch
- Petronius the Arbiter
- Anthemios of Tralles
- Pakourianis the Dove
- Paul Bathalos
- Gallasyn, the First Fallen
- Caius, Emperor of the Night
- Anna Comnena, Quaesitor and Chamberlain
- Belisarius, Military Prefect
- Nicepherus, Caesar Magister
- Irene Stellas, Domestic Prefect
- Ducas, Palace Prefect
- Helena the Armenian, Eastern Praetorian Prefect
- Basil of Thessalonika, Western Praetorian Prefect
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|