The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Compass of Terrestrial Directions Vol. V - The North is a sourcebook for Exalted Second Edition, the last in the Compass of Terrestrial Directions series.
- The North is home to one of Creation’s harshest environments, and its savage predators, deadly winters and scarcity of resources would be challenging enough, even without the additional threats posed by marauding barbarians, seductive Winter Folk and the frozen dead. Defying both the elements and the region’s many threats, though, a myriad of states, large and small, have succeeded in wresting order from a chaotic wilderness and forging a stable home for their subjects. Will the returned Lawgivers seek to maintain these fragile metropolises, or will they be drawn to the banner of the Solar Bull of the North, who seems determined to plunge the entire North into war?
- The fifth of five Terrestrial Direction books devoted to fleshing out the bare bones of Creation presented in the Exalted core book, this supplement includes the following:
Chapter One: Words on the WindEdit
Chapter Two: The Once-Holy CityEdit
Chapter Three: The City Under the MountainEdit
Chapter Four: Air Boats and AmbitionEdit
Chapter Five: Civilization and BarbarismEdit
Chapter Six: Sun and IceEdit
Chapter Seven: Gods and Monsters of the NorthEdit
- Voharun, the Battle Crow, War God of the North
- Nasamara, the Falcon of Glory, War God of the North
- The Ennead, nine gods of the Haslanti League:
- The gods of Gethamane:
- Yurgen Kaneko, the Solar Bull of the North
- Samea of the Blackwater Mammoth Tribe
- Raneth of Diamond Hearth
- Nalla Bloodaxe
- Admiral Blue Dragonfish
- Gerd Marrow-Eater
- Jaxar, Agent of the Guild
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.