The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Living With The Vigil
- For many hunters carrying the Vigil, the hunt is only one part of their lives. Many belong to hunter organizations-the more localized compacts, or the globe-spanning conspiracies.
- Joining such a group comes with varying advantages-safety in numbers, a paycheck, access to unique weapons and critical information, and camaraderie. But it also comes replete with new problems: competition, cover-ups, and a rigorous set of rules to which one must adhere or face the always-unpleasant consequences.
- This book seeks to detail what life is like inside one of these organizations. What's it like to belong to such a group? How does one get recruited? What does it take to advance-what sacrifices must be made?
- This book includes:
- A more detailed look at each of the compacts and conspiracies covered in the original Hunter: The Vigil rulebook
- Bonus material and systems relevant to each organization
- Endowments for Compacts
Project: EINHERJAR Edit
Ashwood Abbey: Sex, Golf, and Monster Parties Edit
The Long Night: Harbingers of the Rapture Edit
The Loyalists of Thule: Occult Obligations Edit
Network Zero: Militants of the Monster Media Edit
Null Mysteriis: Hunting in the New Age of Reason Edit
The Union: Welcome to the Neighborhood Edit
Aegis Kai Doru: The Relic Hunters Edit
Ascending Ones: The Thrice Great Edit
The Cheiron Group: Health and [IN]Human Relations Edit
The Lucifuge: Hell’s Own Rebels Edit
Malleus Maleficarum: The Good Catholics Edit
Task Force Valkyrie: Taking ENEs to Task Edit
Background Information Edit
- Each chapter of this book can be purchased separately if players only want to use one or two of the compacts/conspiracies.
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.