From the White Wolf catalog:
- We Serve a Greater Power
- To the other Cainites, we are legends and lies. Behave, the old ones tell their childer, or the Baali will take you. We are as monsters out of children's tales to them, but that is all. That suits our purposes. Let them have their slanders. The truth would freeze the stolen blood in their veins. For we are not monsters lurking in the shadows after the occasional straggler. We are something far, far worse.
- To Submit Is to Conquer
- The Baali have always been hidden in shadow, swaddled in veils of deceit. Now, for the first time, learn the demon-haunted truth. Understand the terrible cost of Daimoinon. And know, if you can, why the Baali make their pacts with darkness.
Chapter One: The OpeningEdit
An abbott indulges in a sinful act that ends with a dreadful repercussion.
Chapter Two: Dissonant EchoesEdit
The history of the Baali, including their possible origins and how the Baali have influenced the world ever since.
Chapter Three: Descent Into DarknessEdit
Practices of the Baali, the way they are organized, opinions on the other Clans and supernaturals, and goodies such as new abilities, a new Road (Via Hyron), Merits and Flaws, and high level Daimoinon abilities and rituals.
Chapter Four: A Hideous ThrongEdit
Character templates for your evil pleasure.
Appendix: To Reign In HellEdit
Those who manipulate the clan.
Appendix II: Of Interest to Scholars and ChirurgeonsEdit
Notes on the connections of certain Baali to Shaitan.
Clanbook: Baali was published by Black Dog because of the dark nature of the ultimate in corrupt vampire characters.
- Moloch - One of the three original Baali
- Nergal - One of the three original Baali
- Crone, Lilith, or Zillah - Allegedly, one of the three original Baali
- Shaitan - The new identity of Nergal after his betrayal
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Dark Ages books
| Next book:|