The Clan Novel Saga is a 13-books series of novels set in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade. Released by White Wolf from 1999 to the end of 2000, the Clan Novels begin with Clan Novel 1: Toreador and end with Clan Novel 13: Nosferatu. All thirteen novels were later compiled into a four-volume collection, with the contents of all novels (plus relevant material from the Clan Novel Anthology and The Beast Within Revised) published in chronological order rather than in the format of the original novels.
The 13 novels narrates the point of view of each clan on the war between the Camarilla and Sabbat on the East Coast of United States, and the appearance of a strange artifact in hands of a lonely Toreador sculptor.
- Clan Novel 1: Toreador by Stewart Wieck
- Clan Novel 2: Tzimisce by Eric Griffin
- Clan Novel 3: Gangrel by Gherbod Fleming
- Clan Novel 4: Setite by Kathleen Ryan
- Clan Novel 5: Ventrue by Gherbod Fleming
- Clan Novel 6: Lasombra by Richard E. Dansky
- Clan Novel 7: Assamite by Gherbod Fleming
- Clan Novel 8: Ravnos by Kathleen Ryan
- Clan Novel 9: Malkavian by Stewart Wieck
- Clan Novel 10: Giovanni by Justin Achilli
- Clan Novel 11: Brujah by Gherbod Fleming
- Clan Novel 12: Tremere by Eric Griffin
- Clan Novel 13: Nosferatu by Gherbod Fleming
The Clan Novel Anthology tells new stories of the main characters before and after the events of the main Saga.
Additionally, the revised edition of the fiction anthology The Beast Within included a brief epilogue to the Clan Novel Saga.
- Clan Novel Saga Volume 1: The Fall of Atlanta
- Clan Novel Saga Volume 2: The Eye of Gehenna
- Clan Novel Saga Volume 3: Bloody September
- Clan Novel Saga Volume 4: End Games
Another 13-volume Clan Novel saga, the Dark Ages Clan Novel Saga, was published for Dark Ages: Vampire. While the two series share some point-of-view characters (Lucita, Anatole, Fatima, Vykos), the plots of the two sagas are unrelated. Additionally, the Dark Ages clan novels take place in chronological order with few exceptions. In contrast, the different books in the original Clan Novel Saga frequently took place simultaneously or, in the case of some segments, prior to the events of previous volumes.
The Clan Novels also inspired a Tribe Novel Saga for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Each volume in the tribe novel saga actually contained two novellas; for example, the first volume was Tribe Novels: Shadow Lords & Get of Fenris.
Additionally, three clan-specific Vampire trilogies followed on the heels of the Clan Novel Saga: