The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
City in the Sand is an SAS adventure for Vampire: The Requiem using Mind's Eye Theater rules.
- Another night in City of Angels
- Dangerous secrets were hidden in the sand ninety years ago. It’s a blink in time for the vampires of Los Angeles. But discovery is not always a good thing.
- The set of Cecil DeMille’s The Ten Commandments has been found in Guadalupe, CA, and a group of movie archeologists have started to excavate the site as an important find in film preservation history. There is an exclusive party being held to help fundraise and increase awareness of this unique site. Rumor has it that the archeologists have found something interesting, and they intend to reveal it at this event. That may explain why so many Kindred of diverse interests have secured an invitation to be present.
- That’s why you’re here.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Mind’s Eye Theatre: The Requiem
- City in the Sand contains a collection of scenes, handouts and a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click. It also has over fifty pre-generated characters, reference sheets and a new player booklet to get your players ready as quickly as possible for this one-night live-action roleplaying experience.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next book:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.