Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Summary
- 2 Contents
- 2.1 Legends of the Garou: Wounds of the World
- 2.2 Introduction: Exultation of Gaia
- 2.3 Chapter One: Following the Rainbow Trail
- 2.4 Chapter Two: The Path of Peace
- 2.5 Chapter Three: The Whole of the Goddess
- 2.6 Appendix One: Powers
- 2.7 Appendix Two: Character Templates
- 2.8 Appendix Three: The Blessed
- 2.9 Children of Gaia Character Sheet
- 3 Background
- 4 Characters
- 5 Terminology
- 6 References
- "To Lie Down with the Wolf and the Lamb, Such is the Will of Gaia"
- The most empathic of all the werewolves, the Children of Gaia believe that the Wyrm cannot be defeated with its own tactics of violence and destruction. Only by returning hate with understanding, by ever-forgiving one's enemy, will the Apocalypse be diverted. The third Tribebook looks at the Children of Gaia: their enduring history, legends and behavior, as told by a Child of Gaia sage. This heavily illustrated book reveals the hidden triumph of good over evil throughout history.
- Includes: The history and culture of the Children of Gaia, a Legends of the Garou comic book, five ready-to-play character templates.
Legends of the Garou: Wounds of the World
Introduction: Exultation of Gaia
Chapter One: Following the Rainbow Trail
Chapter Two: The Path of Peace
Chapter Three: The Whole of the Goddess
Appendix One: Powers
Appendix Two: Character Templates
Appendix Three: The Blessed
Children of Gaia Character Sheet
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.