|Creative Director:||Rich Thomas|
|20th Anniversary Development Team:||Bill Bridges, Ethan Skemp, Rich Thomas|
|Authors:||Jess Hartley, John Mørke, Leath Sheales, Holden Shearer, John Snead, Mark Stone, Stew Wilson|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Art Direction:||Michael Chaney|
|Cover Art:||Steve Ellis|
|Character Sheet Design:||Arthur "Torakhan" Dreese, Chris "MrGone" Leland|
|Interior Art:||Chris Bivins, John Bridges, James Denton, Steve Ellis, Jeff Holt, Mark Nelson, Borja Puig Linares, Efrem Palacios, Jeff Rebner, Doug Stambaugh, Andrew Trabbold, Tomek Tworek, Tyler Windham|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||December 30, 2013|
|Price:|| Print: $39.99|
From the Onyx Path catalogue:
- Creatures of the Wild
- The Garou are not the only changing creatures to stalk the world. Other shapeshifters hunt in places where wolves do not tread, from sun-lost seas to the darkest jungles, or seek out hidden truths, using the secrets they uncover in the battle against the Wyrm. Shapeshifting spiders spin webs as deftly as they manipulate those around them. Bloody-handed serpents kill swiftly, and then vanish into shadow and myth. The Changing Breeds have their own crucial parts to play in these End Times, and must work together or Gaia will surely fall.
- A Menagerie of Gaia's Children
- This book brings the Changing Breeds right up to date, giving both players and Storytellers all of the tools needed to integrate shapeshifters other than werewolves into the World of Darkness. Eleven extant Changing Breeds are described in detail, along with three long-extinct Lost Breeds.
- Changing Breeds contains:
- Updated details on eleven Changing Breeds present in modern times: Ajaba, Ananasi, Bastet, Corax, Gurahl, Kitsune, Mokolé, Nagah, Nuwisha, Ratkin, and Rokea.
- Character creation information for each Breed, including brand new Gifts, rites, fetishes, and more.
- New information on three Lost Breeds: the Apis wereaurochs, Camazotz werebats, and Grondr wereboars.
Introduction: Beast of the WildEdit
Chapter One: The Changing WorldEdit
The demographics of the Fera all across the globe.
Chapter Two: The Changing BreedsEdit
Brief overviews over the various contemporary Fera, their social structures and Gifts, forms, etc.
Chapter Three: Building the BeastEdit
Details about Character Creation, Merits, Flaws, as well as breed-specific backgrounds.
Chapter Four: The Lost BreedsEdit
Appendix One: The AhadiEdit
Details about the Ahadi, as well as their rites, gifts, and specific threats.
Appendix Two: The HengeyokaiEdit
Details about the Beast Courts, their internal structure, gifts as well as their system of renown.
This book was financed and expanded via Kickstarter.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Werewolf: The Apocalypse books
| Next book:|