Changeling: The Lost Rulebook is the core rulebook for Changeling: The Lost.
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- A Storytelling Game of Beautiful Madness
- Taken from your home, transformed by the power of Faerie, kept as the Others’ slave or pet — but you never forgot where you came from. Now you have found your way back through the Thorns, to a home that is no longer yours. You are Lost. Find yourself.
- The Core Rulebook for Changeling: The Lost™
- A rulebook for playing the changelings, those humans changed by durance in Faerie to something more than human
- A vivid imagining of the fae beings and places that hide unseen in the World of Darkness
- Provides new player types and antagonists for crossover chronicles as well as chronicles focusing on changelings alone
- Changeling: The Lost is the fifth game in the World of Darkness.
Prologue: What Alec Bourbon Said
Fiction. A young changeling makes a bargain with Alec Bourbon to get rid of her fetch.
The usual summary, list of inspirational works, and lexicon.
Chapter One: The World Behind the Mask
Chapter Two: Character Creation
Chapter Three: Special Rules and Systems
Chapter Four: Storytelling
Storytelling advice and ideas for Changeling chronicles, including plots, theme and mood, fetches, antagonists and Goblin Markets.
Appendix One: Entitlements
Rules for Entitlements, the noble orders of Changelings, plus nine examples.
Appendix Two: The Freehold of Miami
A detailed setting complete with local Courts; ties in with the free introductory scenario.
White Wolf felt that announcing Changeling in the back of Promethean focused fan interest too much on the next game instead of the current release, so Changeling: The Lost did not include a traditional ad for the next year's game. Instead, a large word search puzzle featured on the final page with the heading "Light in Shadows", and "COMING NEXT YEAR" printed beneath. Finding all of the World of Darkness words and phrases in the puzzle leaves letters which spell out "the hunters arrive two thousand eight". Fan speculation was that the sixth World of Darkness game would be a reinterpretation of Hunter: The Reckoning; they were proven correct when Hunter: The Vigil was later announced.
- Brer Spider
- Deathless Ivan
- Grandfather Thunder
- Jeremiah Sleet
- La Llorona
- Maria Thorne
- Maxwell Stevens
- Rose Thorne
- Sam Noblood
- Tom Hood
- Trudy Long
|Previous release||Game Books||Next release|
|Changeling: The Lost books|