- 1 Summary
- 2 Chapters
- 2.1 Foreword
- 2.2 Introduction
- 2.3 Chapter One: The Face in the Mirror
- 2.4 Chapter Two: More Thing in Heaven and Earth
- 2.5 Chapter Three: Words of Wonder
- 2.6 Chapter Four: Words of Binding
- 2.7 Chapter Five: Shared Nightmares
- 2.8 Chapter Six: All the Kingdoms of the Earth
- 2.9 Chapter Seven: Tales Around the Fire
- 2.10 Appendix One: The Fae-Touched
- 2.11 Appendix Two: Equipment
- 2.12 Appendix Three: Tilts
- 2.13 Appendix Four: Conditions
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Characters
- 5 References
From the Onyx Path catalogue:
- Once upon a time, they took you from your home.
- They promised you a place at their side, and meaning in your life, and they surrounded you with beautiful things.
- But the beautiful things were oh so sharp, and they laughed when you bled.
- Day by day, they changed you. But day by day, your will grew stronger.
- On the last day, you smashed your way through the beautiful things and ran, not noticing as you bled or feeling as you cried.
- You fought with courage and cleverness and took yourself home.
- Now the beauty and the horror are yours, to have and to hold and to live.
- Welcome to once upon right fucking now.
Changeling: The Lost Second Edition includes:
- Everything you need to create and play your own changeling, a human abducted by the fae and transformed by the experience.
- A complete setting of faerie wonder and macabre horror for the Chronicles of Darkness.
- A guide to changeling society, caught between the twin poles of human hearts and the vast fantastic.
- Supernatural powers, mystical oaths, and creatures out of legend.
A brief foreword by Ethan Skemp.
An introduction to the themes, concept, and lexicon of the game.
Chapter One: The Face in the Mirror
Chapter Two: More Thing in Heaven and Earth
Chapter Three: Words of Wonder
Rules on character creation and various Changeling specific rules.
Chapter Four: Words of Binding
Covers how to play the game.
Chapter Six: All the Kingdoms of the Earth
Chapter Seven: Tales Around the Fire
A guide to storytelling Changeling.
Appendix One: The Fae-Touched
Details the Fae-Touched, mortals who enter the Hedge.
Appendix Two: Equipment
Details the equipment in the game.
Appendix Three: Tilts
Appendix Four: Conditions
- Carey Ives, a Bridge-Burner
- Liza Cantwell, Goblin Queen
- Madame Thimblestitch
- Grandmother, Grandmother
- The Man with the Ergot Smile
- The Three Androgynes
- The Year of Plague
The Dragon Court
The Society of Elves
It Happened To Me
- Aimee, who recently escaped her Durance
- Katrina, who escaped less recently
- James, Aimee's Fetch
- Lucy, James' wife
- John, a seer
- Wendy, adoptive guardian of changeling children
Changeling: The Lost books