|Cover Artist:||Vincent Dutrait|
|Graphic Designer:||Aaron Voss|
|Art Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Published:||January 28, 2002|
|Reference #:||ISBN -58846-808-9|
Champions of the Scarred Lands is a fiction anthology for the Scarred Lands d20 setting.
A Time of New Legends
The ancient races of the world known as Scarn still remember a time of relative peace, when they were ruled by titans and the land was whole. Now those times are gone. Over a hundred years ago, the race of young gods overthrew the titans in a bloody war. Their battles shattered mountains, blighted forests and decimated the inhabitants of Scarn. The world that survived is now known as the Scarred Lands. The gods are victorious, the titans have been imprisoned and the people caught between have slowly rebuilt their civilizations.
The Perfect Introduction to a Devastated World
The first Scarred Lands anthology tells the stories of the heroes and villains who have left the greatest mark on the new world. It collects tales of King Virduk of Calastia, the Incarnate, Barconius the holy knight of Corean and more. Enter this fantastic world in its time of new legends.
- In Sunlight and Shadow by Anthony Pryor
- Journey to the Past by William R. Prohaska
- Feast of Famine at Burok Torn by Gherbod Fleming
- Three Dreams of Belsameth by James Stewart
- Merrin's Tale by Keith Sloan
- A Game of Silk and Mirrors by Eric Griffin
- Love Incarnate by Stewart Wieck
- Tie Your Own Rope by Brian Williams
- The River's Flow by Alejandro Melchor
- Thief's Mark by Carl Bowen
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Scarred Lands books
| Next book:|